[Functions and Indications]
Nourishes the kidneys and liver, clears the head and improves eyesight. It is mainly used to treat symptoms such as dizziness, tinnitus, photophobia, tears in the wind, and blurred vision caused by liver and kidney yin deficiency.
Rehmannia glutinosa, dogwood (made), yam, Alisma, Poria, peony bark, wolfberry, chrysanthemum.
It tastes sweet and slightly sour.
200 tablets of 200 mg each or 200 pills of 200 mg each.
Take orally, 5 tablets or pills at a time, 2-3 times a day. Or as directed by your doctor.
- Children and young patients should go to the hospital for treatment.
- Use with caution in those with spleen and stomach deficiency and loose stools.
- If symptoms do not improve after two weeks of medication, you should go to the hospital for treatment.
- Take according to the usage and dosage.
- It is forbidden to take the drug when its properties change.
- Children must use it under adult supervision.
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children.
- If you are taking other medicines, please consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.