Functions and Indications
Soothes the stomach. It is used for those who do not want to eat, have fullness and pain in the epigastrium, or suffer from general vomiting of sour water.
Acosta, Amomum villosum, Atractylodes, tangerine peel, Cyperus rotundus, Poria, Pinellia ternata (made), Citrus aurantium, cardamom, Magnolia officinalis, Agastache, licorice, ginger, jujube.
200 tablets, 200 mg each.
Take orally, 5 tablets at a time, 2-3 times a day. Or as directed by your doctor.
- Avoid cold, greasy food.
- People with stomach pain, such as burning in the stomach, dull pain, and dry mouth and tongue, should not take this medicine.
- If the symptoms do not improve after taking the medicine for three days, or if the symptoms worsen during the medicine, you should go to the hospital for treatment.
- Take it according to the usage and dosage. Children and elderly patients with physical weakness should take it under the guidance of a physician.
- If you take it continuously for a long time, you should consult a doctor.
- This product should be taken with warm water.
- It is forbidden to take the drug when its properties change.
- Children must use it under adult supervision.
- Please keep this medicine out of the reach of children.
- If you are taking other medicines, please consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.