Functions and Indications
Soothe the liver, clear away heat, strengthen the spleen and nourish the blood. It is used for swelling and pain in both flanks, irritability, emotional instability, fatigue, lack of food, irregular menstruation, etc.
This product is an over-the-counter medicine for irregular menstruation.
Bupleurum, angelica, white peony root, atractylodes (stir-fried with bran), poria, licorice, peony bark, gardenia (grilled with ginger), mint, and ginger.
200 tablets, 200 mg each.
Take orally, 5 tablets at a time, 2-3 times a day. Or as directed by your doctor.
- Pregnant women should take it with caution.
- Avoid working in anger.
- Avoid eating cold, greasy, and spicy foods.
- Normal menstrual flow is normal, but if you suddenly experience excessive menstrual flow, prolonged menstruation, late menstruation, or too little menstruation, you must go to the hospital for treatment.
- People with prolonged menstruation, heavy menstrual flow and anemia should take it under the guidance of a physician.
- Adolescent girls and menopausal women should take medicine under the guidance of a physician.
- Generally, if the symptoms do not improve after taking the medicine for one menstrual cycle, or if the menstrual flow is excessive, or the menstrual water is not clear for more than half a month, or if other symptoms appear, you should go to the hospital for treatment.
- Take it according to the usage and dosage. If you take it for a long time, you should consult your doctor.
- It is forbidden to take the drug when its properties change.
- Please keep this medicine out of the reach of children.
- If you are taking other medicines, please consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.